Thursday, 19 May 2011

Try It On Tuesday - Guest Designer Slot



 I'm honoured to be asked to Guest Design for Try It On Tuesday. I was given the task of travelling back in time to the 70s and using inspiration from that era to create something to help inspire you all to join in. I was lucky in that I was a child in the 70s and remember quite a bit from that time (especially the children's TV!!), but I've used Saturday Night Fever as my inspiration for my digi-card. I think I've used elements from Shabby Princess together with an old, but free Dottie digi stamp to create it too. If you can't read the writing on the slide, it says 

 "You've gotta' dance like there's nobody watching, 
 Love like you've never been hurt, 
 Sing like there's nobody listening, 
 And live like it's heaven on earth." 
 William W. Purkey 


 Love, Sarah xoxo 

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: