Monday, 23 May 2011

UKScrappers Weekly Challenge - May Week 4


Thanks to the Crafty Magpies for a challenge that got me scrapping a photo I found last night on my home village's website. Thanks to Tim for pointing us in the right direction and I hope it was ok to use the photo.

So, on UKS we were challenged to use:

M - Metal - the pin on the corner of the journalling mat
A- Alpha's - yep for my title
G - 'Got Sketch' #104 - used as is (not turned or flipped)
P - Punch, paint or something pearly - the head of the pin
I - Inspiration by the means of a quote - mine comes from Elegant Word Art's blog
E - Embellishment: home made or shop bought  - mine's a digi freebie

I've used kits by Daisy Trail to make my LO
and some free word art from Elegant Word Art


Love, Sarah xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: