Monday, 6 June 2011

52Q ~ Q23 - LO and Journalling


Q23 - How can I be kinder to myself?

I spend way too long being unkind to myself and my body, so if I'm going to be kinder to myself I need to:

* Eat better
* Exercise more
* Take my pills every day without fail
* Take time to read and listen to music
* Remember there are things I can do and not focus so much on things I can't do
* Not compare myself to those who are brighter, smarter, thinner, fitter, prettier etc, etc, etc
* Live life for the moment I'm in and not keep dwelling on the past
* Take time to let the creativity flow and actually do an art journal. Get hints, tips and ideas from Pippa
* Take time to enjoy the simple things in life

LO was made using:
Artist Dottie from the Fun Time Collection available from Charmed Cards and Crafts
and papers and elements from Computer Scrapbook


Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: