Wednesday, 22 June 2011

ATDML CC - Fri 7pm Class


The first class of the week-end by Mel Hand had me quaking in fear to start with, but that soon dispersed. We had to cut strips of PP and were making a mini-book. I had visions of a book that pulled out with some fandangled mechanism that I was going to have to master. How wrong was I? It was so much easier than that and I eventually breathed a sigh of relief. We were making a folded mini-book to put in the centre square.

My LO isn't quite finished as I have 2 spaces for a photo of my new nephew and one in the middle of the mini book for a group photo of all of my sister's children. I've left some of the strips lose so that I can stick them over the edge of the photo too. When the LO's completely finished, I'll post new photos of it, but as I won't get them in time for the deadline, here's what I do have to show you. This is an idea I'll be doing again.


Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Mel @ ATDML said...

This looks great, thanks for taking part!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: