Saturday, 18 June 2011

ATDML CC - Saturday 5pm Challenge


Challenge 3 - show items made with things bought from ATDML

I bought the metal scallop strips specifically to do some projects like this for a commission. Shame she never came back to pick them up and pay for them though :( On the upside, I have 3 of these waiting for photos to be put on the tags and the fronts decorated, so can use them myself. Look on the bright side eh? lol

Sorry for the poor photo. Light's against me no matter what I did!



Love, Sarah xoxo

5 comments:

Picturit said...

These are lovely Sarah why this person would not want to pick this up is beyond me.

Sarah said...

I know, especially as I still have the original photos she brought round :(

Sarah said...

oh and thank you for the lovely comment too. I love these little books

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that she didn't collect them. I love 7 Gypsies metal.
Jill

Queenie said...

Hi Sarah
popped on over from the cybercrop and love your little book..sorry it wasn`t picked up but the persons loss is your gain waiting to be filled up with memories.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: