Monday, 13 June 2011

Summer of Colour - 1st colour - again!!!

I was introduced to Polyvore after reading about it on Miss Peach's blog. She too is taking part in



Even though Miss Peach warned us that "... and you will never get a hot meal on the dinner table again and the dust bunnies will take over your cozy cottages ..." I still though "what the heck, I can go have a look. Doesn't mean I have to play". But be warned again, that site is addictive and here I am some time later having forced myself to surface from it. As you can gather, I did have a play and once again, my work turned out neat, clean and tidy. One day I'll do grunge, but for now, I give you:



and yep, it's blue so fits in again with this week's colour theme on Summer of Colour. Click the linked piccie above to find out how you can join in with us. I wonder what you dream of?

Love, Sarah xoxo

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, that is a cool site! And those shoes on your beautiful piece are to die for ;) Thank you so much for sharing this with us, xoxo

Terrie said...

Fun - I've only used polyvore for home decor stuff - this is a fun new application.

JessiVille said...

What do I dream of? Being able to fit into that dress! Ha! Beautiful blues! Jessi

lindezines said...

Those colours are beautiful. And oh yes, those shoes are wonderful but I could never wear them, lol!!! I'd fall over with those heels *grins* Great art.

missy k said...

I dream of these things too!

One day I will wear high heels not flip flops!!!!

Karen

Ella said...

How fun; I so want the dress n' shoes!
Turquoise is one of my favs...breath taking selections!

creatingme said...

oh, fun!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is such a fun interpretation of the "blue" challenge!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: