Tuesday, 7 June 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane CC

If you don't already know,


are having their first cyber crop next week-end (17-19 June).

I'm hoping to take part and encourage you to do the same if you're free.

To start us off, they've organised an ATC swap on the theme of:

Firsts or
A Trip Down Memory Lane

I've gone down Memory Lane for my ATCs which are called
Remember when ...

I decided to get a little messy and do a collage background.
Thank goodness PVA glue peels off skin, that's all I can say!
There is an ATC under there somewhere!!!


One I'd glued and trimmed them all, I stamped some flowers and inked the edges.
The clocks were printed onto acetate and spray glued into place with a gem added to the centres.
The wording was written onto white card, edges inked and stuck into place.
Now I'm covered in glue and ink, so I'm off to have a clean up while you see the finished products.


and here's all four of them. Three to send and one to keep.


Hey, Pippa, I'm slowly learning from your wonderful work. Sometimes it's good to get messy and layer, layer, layer. I've seen all your creations and told myself that one day I would. Well, that day's today :D Thanks xx

Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

C. Camp said...

I made an ATC recently. Love the design. Enjoy the cyber crop.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: