Thursday, 16 June 2011

UKScrappers Weekly Challenge - June 2011 week 1 and Scrap Factor week 9


Weekly challenge - June week 1 (cos I never posted at the time)

Journalling reads: I now have an agonising wait for the result of my assignment

I can't remember what kit(s) I've used, but if I remember, I'll add details.


Playing along with the Scrap Factor - week 9

We were challenged to add texture to our LOs, so this is how and what I added to mine:

to start, the waves are full of texture, then you have the rain drops, the felt flowers/leaves
and not forgetting the title and journalling which I've tried to make look embossed


I found the wave picture on the net and used Paint.net to cut out the space for the photos. Using Paint.net again, I cut three photos to leave just the heads, arms and torsos. I also cut the arm and head from the little one's photo to layer over the wave. Then it was a case of placing everything (using embellishments from kits by Daisy Trail) and adding the title and journalling. These three wonderful children have been through so much  yet still continue to smile and I love capturing that on camera. It shows that they still have that beauty inside. The photos of the eldest two are a few years old now, but I still think they're amazing. Love you all loads xxx

Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: