Monday, 13 June 2011

UKScrappers Weekly Challenge June week 2 and 52 Q - Q24

Yep, instead of doing other things today, I've been playing. But, I've told myself that tomorrow is go to the post office, do some housework and study day. Wonder how much of that I'll actually get done?

But today, as I said, I've been playing. I've already done two blog posts for the Summer of Colour (see here and here).

Had to pause after writing that as I saw a spider - eek!!! What is it with grown-ups and spiders? Like they're gonna hurt us ..... Nope, still eek. Managed to get it to go out of the window eventually, but not before my heart was racing and my pulse was well up!!!! And before you ask, no I didn't get a photo. He didn't want to stand still long enough and I was too bothered about getting him out of here.

Right, where was I? Oh yeah about to show you the other playing I've done today.



Set by the Bijox Belles, so thank you for doing that.

I've used a New Beginnings template by Daisy Trail to do my LO



Q24 - Name something you don't understand, but want to ...

The power of the mind is confusing, bewildering and befuddling. My mind is one of the worst. One day I think I understand my mind and another day I have no hope of understanding even part of it. Would I like to understand my mind? I'm not sure. Some days I think I would and other days it's the last thing I want to do. That's my mind for you and one that if I did understand it, I'm sure I'd want to run and hide from it.


LO was done using a Picnic In The Park template by Daisy Trail


Love, Sarah xoxo



No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: