Saturday, 9 July 2011

UKScrappers Weekly and Monthly Challenge + 52Q - Q27



This week's challenge was set by Jo (Wonky), and she challenged us to:

use one photo of one thing (animal./vegetable/mineral/person)
circles
doodling
eyelets/brads

I've included all of these in my LO (the brads were added to the floral corner)

I've used kits by Daisy Trail for my digi LO


The monthly challenge was to use the sketch provided and either use:

a jittery jumpy photo (blurry)
or a jigsaw piece

I chose to use a jigsaw piece which I placed amongst the cluster of elements on the right.

I've once again used kits by Daisy Trail to do my LO



Q27 - What have you found lately?

After having a rough time a little while ago, I have found that


I used a kit by Daisy Trail and word art from Bethany (Elegant Word Art) to do my LO above

Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: