Sunday, 14 August 2011

New Word Art - #1


***** WORD ART FOR FREE *****

Some of you will already know that I've been having a play with making some Word Art. I've also decided to give you what I've done for free. If you would like any of the images below, please use the link in my left sidebar (under the 4shared logo) to download the Word Art of your choice. I'll do a new post on here each time I add to my account.

If there is anything you would like to see there, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to include it in the future.

If you would like a custom made (one-off) Word Art solely for your own use, I am happy to discuss this with you. Once I have made your word art, I will send you a watermarked version and on receipt of £1 paid by PayPal (of which 100% will go to Cancer Research), I will send you an un-watermarked PNG.

ALL Word Art's are PNG files which means that they have a transparent background enabling you to use your own backgrounds behind them and can be re-coloured using a computer programme. I often use Paint.net to re-colour which is free to download and use.

Any questions, please contact me.

Here is the Word Art I have designed so far (*note that your downloaded copy will be transparent and free of my copyright watermark):











Please leave me a comment if you like my work or grab my blinkie (top right hand side) to display on your blog or web page. Also, please let me know if you use any of these Word Arts by linking using InLinkz below as I would love to see what you do with them. 

Thank you. Love, Sarah xoxo

2 comments:

Sammi said...

They are AWESOME Sarah!! LOVE em!
Will have to think up a project to do now using your word arts :D
Sammi
xx

Sarah said...

Thank you so much. Always nervy doing something different.

As for a project, how about a piece of art for your craft room wall using the first one or something for you and Guy to share using the 'all about us' maybe? You could use your favourite image stamps with them too. I have plans to use that 'art' Word Art to do something for my craft space. Come back and let me know if you do use anything xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: