Sunday, 14 August 2011

Shimelle's Cybercrop - 10th challenge


For challenge #10 - 3 is a magic number. Oh yes, indeed it is. We were encouraged to group together 3 embellishments which are the same, but different - 3 different chipboard shapes, 3 different flowers, 3 different buttons, you get the idea right? So, what did I do? First off, let me tell you I did it wrong. I grouped 3 of the same flower and used 2 different flourishes (duplicating 1 to give me 3), just re-coloured everything, but it wasn't right. So I changed 2 of the flowers for others and the duplicated flourish for a different one. 2 groups of 3 different embellishments and the job was done. I've also used 3 photos and the grid technique again from yesterday.

We're back to the album for Mum so once again, please (and thank you)



Love, Sarah xoxo

8 comments:

Carol said...

Another great LO Sarah, your Mums Album is looking good.

Carol x

Lynn said...

Another great page Sarah. Lynn x

Kaatje said...

have to look again, this is for me challeng 9, so I must have miss one.
Great work. I'm still working on it.

Kim Strother said...

Another great one! You are on fire!!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous layout :)

Georgia said...

The layout concept is so cute and I love the colors in this!

Cynthia said...

I really love the gorgeous colors you used!

Wendy M said...

It tells a great story without loads of journaling, fab!!!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: