Sunday, 14 August 2011

Shimelle's Cybercrop - 11th challenge


Challenge 11 was The half page challenge. Could we create on only half a page? I've done my first no-photos LO of the week-end and plan on having it printed to frame and hang in my craft area of my spare room.

The Word Art on it, is my own creation and you can download it for free. It's part of the 'it's all about ... series #1' and the link is on the left of my blog. Just leave me a comment to let me know you've taken it and then let me know if you use it so that I can come and see your work too.

Anyhow, here's my LO. I've done some re-colouring and also used the plain backing paper to digitally paper piece the word ART. Cool idea don't you think? This idea will work with all the files in the current 'it's all about...' series and also those that I have planned for the future.


Love, Sarah xoxo

9 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful Sarah, love the background paper and birdy, love pink.

Carol x

BrendaB said...

This is beautiful! This would look great framed and hanging on the wall!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

This will look so locely hung on the wall, very pretty.

Lynn said...

Very pretty page. Lynn x

Donna said...

This is lovely. You've been so busy this weekend! I've enjoyed looking at your work.

Kim Strother said...

This is beautiful and will look so good hanging in your craft room. Thanks for the free downlaod too!

s Katja said...

There is only one word: WONDERFUL

Georgia said...

Sarah, I've noticed that you were really on the ball this weekend, posting almost first every time. Good for you! Also, like the idea of making a layout to frame later and no pictures. This is really cute!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous colors! That bird is so sweet!!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: