Friday, 19 August 2011

Shimelle's Cybercrop - 14th challenge


To continue her quest to make the week-end last longer, Shimelle made another video for Wednesday and this time she had us scrapping a 7x7 LO, then extending it on a 12x12 sheet. I think I sort of managed it. I have adapted several digi elements from various kits plus made a few of my own. The backing PP was a digi sheet of plain pink paper onto which I added the lines as I loved Shimelle's backing PP. Once again, this LO took several hours to complete. And it's another LO for which I ask that you


Was hoping to make Mum's album for her birthday, but I'm now making it for Christmas instead, so I'm afraid you have to be quiet for longer. Sorry about that. Here's the LO I made


Love, Sarah xoxo

7 comments:

Georgia said...

What a great job you did recreating the background paper. This is just beautiful!

jennifer said...

Hello

Just popped by from LSNED. Love this page, the colours are so gorgeous, and I like how the journaling spreads out onto the background paper!

See you in class! Jennifer x

dogmatix said...

Great LO. Congrats on ur win :)

Chipper said...

Congratulations on winning the Hot Pink challenge. What a wonderful page and I would have never guessed that it was digital! Thanks for sharing.

Cynthia said...

Congrats on winning Shimelle's challenge!! The pink is gorgeous and I love all the embellishments!! Great layout too!

Sarah said...

Wowzers, I hadn't realised I'd won. Must hop over there pronto and have a look. Thank you and thanks everyone for the wonderful comments x

Sanna said...

Congrats on your win from me too!!! You probably were the fastest of all of us in finishing the pages and posting!! well done!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: