Friday, 12 August 2011

Shimelle's Cybercrop - 1st challenge


The lovely MaryAnne from UKScrappers has teamed with Shimelle to give us 3 sheets of printables to use as the first challenge this week-end. Thank you MA. I turned the PDFs into PNG files so that I could use them in my digi scrapping. And I've done another page for the album I'm making for Mum.

Remember


and yes, I am going to remind you of this every time I do a LO for her just in case you forget!

Here's my LO

I've extracted Mum from the photo she was in and layered her so that it looks as if she's leaning on the flowers that I extracted from some PP.


Love, Sarah xoxo

9 comments:

scrappystickyinkymess said...

Cute! Glad you were able to get them into digital format. And the colours work so well with your paper. Love the photo of you Mom - it must be a "mum" thing cause I always hide from the camera as well (as a matter of fact I think I did so at Cheddar Gorge :))

Mary Anne

PS off to check out you 4shared as well.

Sarah said...

Must be something to do with the cheese down there rofl. Thanks for the comment on the LO. Loved your printables.

There's only one thing on my 4shared at the moment (hoping to add more soon), but you're welcome to snag it if you'd like it :D

Mrs C said...

Lovely page Sarah, cool how u got them in digi! Xxx

BrendaB said...

Love your page - that title banner is so cool and love the way you used the photo of you mom.

Cynthia said...

I love your Mum's expression! And your color choices are beautiful!!

Georgina said...

your page is great - I love how you have made your photos "pop"

Mini said...

Just love your page.
Sue x

Jane said...

love the technique you've used here

Georgia said...

Very cute and LOVE the title!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: