Saturday, 13 August 2011

Shimelle's Cybercrop - 6th challenge


Challenge #6 - Grid it up. Yeah, right, I don't usually do grids unless it's part of a sketch. Or do I? Could I? What would I use to fill a grid? Photos? Patterned papers? Journalling? Embellishments? The possibilities were mind boggling. As I wanted to do another page for  my Mum's album .....


..... I decided to fill a grid with photos and in the end, had enough photos for another DLO. Not bad eh? Three DLOs in two days! So, I guess you'd quite like to see the result and if you don't, here it is anyway so you may as well take a peek.


Love, Sarah xoxo

9 comments:

sam said...

really love the story this LO tells, and love the font you've used too,

Jane said...

lovely layout, want to do this challenge tomorrow!

marianne said...

No offense but your layout is really cheesy! =) Just kidding...great grid!

Sarah said...

rofl no offence taken, love it :D

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

I really like your interpretation of the grid challenge! Great way to make it into a layout.

Rebecca said...

What a fun page! It looks like a fun place to visit!

Georgia said...

Okay, first, I WANT to go there and sample cheese! But seriously, I love what you've done with these photos. This layout is wonderful.

pinksparklyscraps said...

For a non-grid person this is lovely :) xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: