Saturday, 13 August 2011

Shimelle's Cybercrop - 7th challenge


Shimelle's 7th challenge had me in a spin. Scrap in red and white - yep, I can do that, but add aqua???? Now that I don't do because I'm not known for doing bright LOs. After much deliberation, I decided to brave it and see what aqua items I had in my digi kits. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I had and went for it. Wasn't sure what I thought while I was scrapping with it and still aren't too sure, but hey ho, it's something new and challenging and that's what these week-ends are partly for aren't they? To challenge, inspire and encourage you to step outside your comfort zone.

This is not a LO for Mum's album, so you don't need to worry about her finding out about it.

 

Love, Sarah xoxo

6 comments:

Kim Strother said...

I like the red and blue paper behind the photo and the way you have off set them. Very nice layout!

scrapchick said...

Love use of combo and caption is too funny.

mandy said...

I love this, its fab, really striking

Cynthia said...

PERFECT layout and great use of the challenge colors!! LOVE.

scrappyjacky said...

Great page.

Georgia said...

LOVE the little "air bubble" you used. That's just too cute!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: