Friday, 12 August 2011

Shimelle's Sketch Of The Week (latest sketch)


Shimelle told us that if we wanted to do something pre the week-end challenges, she had this week's sketch on her blog so we could work with that and I chose to do just that.

I've decided that for this week-end I'm going to use photos from the holiday Mum and I had in Somerset. Apologies if you've seen the photos before, but once I have all the LOs I want, I plan to get them printed and make into an album to give to Mum. If anyone's who knows Mum is reading this, your lips are sealed until she's got the album in her hands as I want it to be a surprise. I'll let you know when you can mention it to her, but until then


And here's the first LO you need to keep quiet about


Love, Sarah xoxo

2 comments:

Scrapdolly said...

Beautiful page Sarah

Georgia said...

These colors are very pretty and the title is so appropriate for this photo!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: