Saturday, 20 August 2011

Shimelle's Starting Point - 20th August


Shimelle's giving us a 'Starting Point of the Week' starting today. You can see this week's starting point by clicking on her logo above. I've rotated Shimelle's starting point and then flipped it.

Here's my LO which uses freebies including ones from Katie Hadfield, MaryAnne and Peppermint Creative. The envelope was made by drawing a rectangle, adding the bottom of a shield as the flap and using shadows to give them depth. It's another


LO though. I've almost completed my album for my Mum. Once I've done all the LOs, I'll put them together (in order) on a post on here so that you can see what she'll be seeing after they're printed and the album's re-covered.


Love, Sarah xoxo

4 comments:

alexa said...

There's some clever digital work here!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous photo!! I really love the colors too!

Alison said...

Love the bright colours on your LO!
Alison xx

Bethank said...

Lovely Lo Sarah. Love the colours.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: