Sunday, 7 August 2011

UKS - One Week, Three LOs - And a bit of a blue week


So, this week's crafting for UKScrappers:

Firstly, the monthly challenge set by my House - Blue Brads

We had to use the sketch plus different fonts (Alphabets) for the title and journey or holiday photos.

I used photos from a Somerset holiday Mum and I had almost 4 years ago.
I used another photo to make my background PP and journalling mat.
The tag letters and fence were by Mary
and the rest of the elements were from kits by Daisy Trail


The weekly challenge was set by meg_baby (Beth) and she asked us to use:

blue or pink
something old
journalling
a different size or shape to our usual


And lastly, this week's


Q31 - What 3 words would someone use to describe me?

My LO goes with this blog post from last October.

I've used various kits by Computer Scrapbook to do my LO


As for the 'bit of a blue week', it wasn't until I saw these 3 LOs, that I realised they are all blue.

Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: