Monday, 15 August 2011

Word Art Collection - it's all about ... #2


I have another Word Art set to give you today and this one is focused on travel.

You can see a LO using one of the Word Arts in the post below this one. I have paper pieced the word HOLIDAY in that LO too using a map of the area we went to.

(*Please note that your downloaded copy will be transparent and free of my copyright watermark)


You can download this collection FREE using the link in my left sidebar (under the 4shared logo). You can also download any others you would like. I'll do a new post on here each time I add to my account.

ALL Word Art's are PNG files which means that they have a transparent background enabling you to use your own backgrounds behind them and can be re-coloured using a computer programme. I often use Paint.net to re-colour which is free to download and use.

If there is anything you would like to see there, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to include it in the future.

If you would like a custom made (one-off) Word Art solely for your own use, I am happy to discuss this with you. Once I have made your word art, I will send you a watermarked version and on receipt of £1 paid by PayPal (of which 100% will go to Cancer Research), I will send you an un-watermarked PNG.

Any questions, please contact me.

Love, Sarah xoxo 

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: