Tuesday, 13 September 2011

52Q - Q37


This week’s.


Q37 - What sparks my creativity?

Loads spark my creativity. Page Maps' and Pencil Lines' sketches, Shimelle's sketches, Starting Points and challenges, Daisy Trail kits, UKScrappers weekly, monthly and 52Q challenges are only a few of the things that get me crafting. Digi scrapping took on a new life with me this year too. I love seeing what other crafters do and get loads of inspiration from them.


I create, therefore I am. Thanks to everywhere I look and all the crafters who both know and don't know that they inspire me.


LO was done using the cafe latte kit by Daisy Trail.
I've also used this week's starting point from Shimelle.

Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Lianne said...

For me I collect image and tutorial prompts either from magazines or via Pinterest then pick one at random for inspiration. I collect them quicker then I get the time to do them so I always have a huge selection to choose from. I also use my favourites gallery on deviant art as a starting point, or a concept, quote or idea I want to remember. Then colour usually quickly follows, then texture. I wish I could get sparked to produce more portrait or illustrative work but I always seem to need a reference image and then I find it hard to break away and use my imagination. I'm working on it though.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: