Monday, 12 September 2011

LSNED 2011 - 12th September


12th September
  1. Dogs catch mice too.
  2. It's nice to be able to help someone else to help those in a poorer country.
  3. If I have chocolate in the house, I'll eat it. I must stop buying it!
  4. If I don't go back to bed after sorting out the animals I really can stay awake.
  5. But, by staying awake when I want to sleep in the morning, means that I fall asleep later instead. I should do what my body wants in the first place if I possibly can.
  6. I got a B (72%) in my OU module : D

LO was done using a LO template by Daisy Trail

Love, Sarah xoxo

2 comments:

Jane said...

I know just what you mean about the chocolate!

Becky said...

I was going to say exactly the same as Jane! Well done with your OU result :)

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: