Monday, 19 September 2011

LSNED 2011 - 19th September


19th September
  1. I have an interview on Friday for a job at HobbyCraft in Cambridge. Got the letter today.
  2. It's nice to be home after 3 weeks away.
  3. It's only 6 days until I'll be on holiday again. This time is purely for leisure with my youngest sister.
  4. Working out bus times is a minefield. Getting them to work in to each other is near on impossible, but calling the travel line will be too expensive to do.
  5. I spent WAAAAY too much money these last 4 weeks. I need to stop spending like this!

LO was done using kits by Daisy Trail,
Photoshop brushes by Photoshop Free Brushes,
and an image from the internet.

Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Ooo good luck with the interview. What kind of job perks are there? That must be a great place to work. I'm considering it now myself!!!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: