Friday, 23 September 2011

LSNED 2011 - 22nd and 23rd September


22nd September
  1. A takeaway is always nicer when someone else pays.
  2. It doesn't take long to get organised for an interview.

23rdSeptember
  1. I hate early morning alarm clocks.
  2. It feels good getting dressed up smartly.
  3. Bus journeys are much nicer when I listen to music.
  4. Even when a bus is a little late, I can still make it to my appointment on time.
  5. I can walk further than I think.
  6. I still have tiny shards of the plate I broke ages ago on my kitchen floor. It certainly hurts when I get one in my foot.
  7. If ITV Player won't work, I need to give up for now try again later.

LOs were done using kits by Daisy Trail,
and images from the internet.

Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Ali said...

Loads of learnings, and love that wintery tree.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: