Saturday, 3 September 2011

LSNED 2011 - 2nd September


2nd September

  1. I need to watch the toaster as bread burns easily.
  2. I love the freedom of having use of a car again.
  3. I can look after other people's animals despite not being an animal lover.
  4. If I buy rubbish, I'll eat rubbish. So, it's best I don't buy it!
  5. PAYG dongle - great when it works, but when it doesn't I need to step away and try again later.
  6. Missing my anit-depressant tablet last night means I'm awake later than I should be tonight.
  7. A quick 2 minute phone call soon turns into 2.5 hours. And a good catch up it was too.
  8. I need to drink more water.
  9. I need to keep on top of my bills and make sure the companies aren't taking more than they agreed with me.


LO was done using an image from the internet, with items from Get Your Grill On kit by DSE and the background and lace from Daisy Trail kits.

Love, Sarah xoxo

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love your lessons learnt, I always feel better after a long chat with my sister too.

Ta Da! Crafts said...

A lot of lessons learnt! Love the little phone on your LO, it brings back memories!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: