Monday, 5 September 2011

LSNED 2011 - 4th September


4th September
  1. I can't rely on my phone alarm clock to wake me up. Or at least I didn't think I could, until I realised that I had it set for week days only and yesterday was part of the week-end! Oops.
  2. Cooking a meal really doesn't take that long.
  3. I love finding fresh eggs every day. Thanks chickens, you're amazing.
  4. I love having breaks from the computer and the internet. Must do it more when I'm at home.
  5. Little things amuse me. Had to smile at the dog giving up his basket when one of the cats came in and wanted it. Bless him.
  6. I'm quite enjoying my holiday house and pet sitting. Totally different way of life to what I'm used to, but brilliant at the same time.

LO was done using kits by Daisy Trail.

Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Alison said...

Like the thought of the dog giving up his basket for the cat!
Alison xx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: