- I can eat healthily and enjoy it - salad with a few cubes of goat's cheese and pitta bread followed by a soya yoghurt.
- I'm not able to spend as long at my computer without being bored. Not a bad thing for me to realise as I spend way to much time on it.
- Looks like Summer's over - at least for now as it's windy and raining.
- It's nice spending time with family over a birthday meal and memories of the 'Miranda' programme on BBC1. "Bear with ..... bear with ..... bear with" and "What have you done today to make me feel prouuud?"
- I can get up really early to sort me and the animals out if I have to leave early.
- Three hours job searching goes so much quicker if you have to spend half of that time doing an on-line application.
- You can get dairy free ice-cream in a waffle cone in Cambridge : )
- My sister (Jo) and I really can talk for hours about all sorts when we meet.
- Taking the dog for a walk is lovely, but even nicer if there's someone with you.
- Jo has a way with animals and managed to get the dog to stay still to have the collar and lead put on instead of him dancing around me.
- There is a game I can be beaten on and she's really good at it.
- You need the right ingredients and the correct amount to make a nice meal exceptional. We had the wrong noodles and not enough sauce for our stir-fry.
- Delegating some of the feeding of the animals means more ZZZZzzzzzzzz's : ) Hee hee.
- My tablets are being changed yet again!
- If you've never tried a certain food, buy a little tub instead of the larger one. Less wastage and cheaper.
- Lists for holiday can easily grow. Will the car be big enough I wonder?
- Sometimes a veggie sausage sandwich hits the spot.
- An impromptu delay on going home for Jo meant that we got more time to natter and we were in the right place at the right time. More on the whys and wherefores tomorrow as most of this happened after midnight, so a lesson for 9th September.
LOs were done using kits by Daisy Trail and images from the internet,
sketch of the week for this week for the Miranda LO
Love, Sarah xoxo