Saturday, 10 September 2011

LSNED 2011 - 9th September


9th September

Following on from my learning at the end of 8th September, an SOS call after midnight had me driving through the night and seeing the new day in, so my first few lessons are to do with that.
  1. It's nice to be needed and wanted by others.
  2. Faffing about gets us no-where
  3. My sister's a dab-hand at navigating with just a map. Ok, I knew this already, but I'm reminded of it every time we're out and that's all we have to use.
  4. It's a huge relief when you reach your destination.
  5. I really can stay awake for 24 hours at a time.
  6. There's nothing like closing your eyes once you get home though.
  7. Dairy-free flap jacks are nom-nom-nom!!!
  8. Sometimes an early night is the only option.

LO was done using kits by Daisy Trail and images from the internet,

Love, Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

di basnett said...

All great lessons. I'm enjoying reading your blog.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: