Friday, 21 October 2011

52Q - Q42



Q42 - What is my favourite holiday?

I have had more than one holiday which sticks in my mind for one reason or another. However, there's one that I have loved above all the others and that was the one my new husband took me on as a belated proper honeymoon. When we married, I'd just been put out of work, so we had little money. We were due to spend a week away straight after our wedding, but we changed that to 2 nights. Then, one day he surprised me by booking a week on the Norfolk Broads. I'd never had a boating holiday and began to look forward to it.

Despite the weather being bad some days, we had an amazing time. I loved the tranquillity and serenity of being on the water. Watching the sun go down, the swans swimming close by and eating outside. A holiday and memories that I'll treasure forever.

LO was done using


latest Starting Point


LO was also done using elements of kits by Daisy Trail

Love, Sarah xoxoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: