Monday, 24 October 2011

52Q - Q43



Q43 - What was I doing this time last year?

This time last year was a sad time. I'd been through my divorce and was waiting for the final papers. It meant that David didn't want to go back and try again. It meant that I was totally on my own. It meant the end of one chapter of my life and the beginning of another. It meant an uncertain future. It meant ..... Not sure what it meant, but it was my reality and one I fought hard against for a few years.

LO was done using


latest Starting Point


LO was also done using elements of kits by Daisy Trail
The needle and cotton are there to represent the times that we tried to sew our relationship back together.

Love, Sarah xoxoxo

2 comments:

ScrappinLita said...

First time on your blog. Love your beautiful Starting Point layout. Even more, that you are healing, and able to journal about a difficult time.

photosglitterglue said...

Beautiful layout. Sorry it's about such a sad time for you. I hope scrapping about it helps.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: