Monday, 7 November 2011

UKS Weekly Round Up


As usual, there's a weekly challenge on UKScrappers and
this week it was set by Jane (Cassia) who asked us to use:

a round page - yes
unusual subject - think I got that one sorted
red, hot pink or purple - can you see the red?
fabric, felt or lace - felt flowers


The Monthly challenge was to use the given sketch
and a product or technique that was new to us.

Yesterday, I learnt to use the gradient fill in Paint.net, so I
used it to colour the snowmen. I need more practice still though. 


Now for the


Q45 - What song do I have on repeat right now?

I knew I was going to have a hard time answering this one as I have a huge playlist on both my computer and phone and just play the whole lot randomly. So, I spent a while last night going through the tracks looking at each one to see if that was the one that I would be most likely to jump back to if I missed it playing for some reason. And, surprise, surprise, I had several like that, but this one jumped out at me the most. As the LO says, I'm not a fan of the series. I can honestly say that I've watched about 10 minutes of one episode. What I do know though; is that I think their music is really good and I'm not ashamed to admit I have downloaded quite a few of their songs.


LOs were all done using various kits by Daisy Trail,
Glee images from the internet and
the free Snowman Outline image from Little Musings

Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: