Tuesday, 20 December 2011

52Q - Q51

Somehow I've managed to keep up with the


on


This week is the penultimate one

Q51 - What is the best gift I have given someone?

I'm sure over the years, I've given some good gifts to people for occasions such as Birthday, Easter, Christmas, New Baby, Wedding, Christening, Anniversary and 'just because'. But the greatest gift I think you can give someone is your heart and soul. You think you're giving them to someone to keep for life, but sometimes it's not to be and they eventually hand them back to you so that you can give them to someone else. I'm guessing most of us hope that when we give these precious gifts to someone, that they're going to give us theirs in return and never give back or want back. Sadly, that's not always the case. Right now, I have my heart and soul and wonder if I'll find a special someone to whom I want to give them to. Until then, I'll keep them safe and be ready to hand them over again.


Credits: Daisy Trail's Vintage Candy

Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: