Sunday, 4 December 2011

Christmas Album - 2012 - Day 3


Journalling reads:

Chatteris has lights that people travel to see. They are put on by volunteers and with donations and fund raising. We don't have the council helping us. This is my second Christmas living in the town and I'd yet to be there for the official switch on. I do work experience in the DIY shop in the centre of the High Street and helped out behind the till and serving customers. Now I know Christmas is coming. People were wearing Christmas hats and coming to us to buy their tinsel, Christmas lights and decorations. Everyone was in high spirits and the evening was a huge success. Thanks John for letting me be part of it and I'm looking forward to next year's switch on now.

Credits - Daisy Trail's Haberdashery Christmas and Christmas Crafts

Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: