Sunday, 2 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Day 1


My learnings and LO from Day 1:
  1. Coffee and cake with my sister is even nicer when it's free thanks to the bank note I found in the pocket of a jacket I hadn't worn since Summer began.
  2. My sister and I really can talk about anything and everything no matter how heavy, embarrassing or funny it may be.
  3. I can resist the lure of a sale. Managed to avoid going into the art, craft and stationery shop that had a 25% off everything sale. As I hadn't intended going in there, I would still have spent 75% more than planned.
  4. I must put some money into getting all my digi mini-albums and LOs printed and not leave them as files on my hard drive.

Love, Sarah xx

1 comment:

Mary B said...

Nice find and yah to Starbucks

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: