Wednesday, 12 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Day 10


My learnings and LO from Day 10:

Following Shimelle's prompt today (for once), here's my 10 things I have learned from.

10 things I have learned from working:
  1. I can afford to eat properly
  2. I can buy new clothes and shoes
  3. I can get credit for my new sofa and chairs
  4. I have self-respect
  5. I have self-worth
  6. I love having a life outside my home
  7. I love smiling
  8. I like being around people
  9. I appreciate the spare time I have
  10. I can look to a brighter future

Love, Sarah xx

2 comments:

Anne said...

Sarah, that is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing ! xx

gillyb's crafting blog said...

I LOVE this sarah - I am so happy for you - I know what you have been through. Well done.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: