Sunday, 30 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Day 30


My learnings and LO from Day 30 (the final day):
  1. By talking about something or someone that makes you sad every day, you are allowing them to keep taking over your life. For me, it's best to deal with it and move on
  2. I get easily distracted by other things when I should be getting on with housework or crafting - TV, FB ..... they all have a part to play!
  3. Every day I learn that I'm wasting too much time on FB. Will this ever sink into my brain and get me off the net? I doubt it
  4. I can now change colour of things in CA2P that I couldn't before
  5. You lose and gain friends on the way to the end of your rainbow
  6. This month has had its ups and downs. It's been a month of laughter and tears. Hard work and rewards. Friends and enemies. One thing it has taught me is to expect the unexpected

It's a sad day today. Every year, September 30th is a sad day because it means that not only is the month at an end, but so is this course. What is not sad, is that it's only 11 months until this rolls round again and the learning starts all over again. I don't want to wish this next year away, but roll on September 1st 2013!!!

Love, Sarah xx

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love it Sarah, very inspiring. xxx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: