Thursday, 6 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Day 5


My learnings and LO from Day 5:
  1. The smell of food is often nicer than actually eating it, so I'll just keep smelling the pizzas and will not buy one.
  2. You can get pink sewing machines. Everything seems to come in pink nowadays.
  3. There are lovely people working in shops who tell you that the goods you're about to buy go on sale in 2 days, so they'll put your name on them for you to get them cheaper.
  4. I love the look of a squeaky clean oven, hob and extractor fan and need to keep them clean now.
  5. I need to address post before taking it to the post office or I'll end up bringing it home with me.
  6. Adding a swirly effect to a photo really can enhance what you're trying to portray (see LO from Day 4).


Love, Sarah xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: