My learnings and LO from Day 5:
- The smell of food is often nicer than actually eating it, so I'll just keep smelling the pizzas and will not buy one.
- You can get pink sewing machines. Everything seems to come in pink nowadays.
- There are lovely people working in shops who tell you that the goods you're about to buy go on sale in 2 days, so they'll put your name on them for you to get them cheaper.
- I love the look of a squeaky clean oven, hob and extractor fan and need to keep them clean now.
- I need to address post before taking it to the post office or I'll end up bringing it home with me.
- Adding a swirly effect to a photo really can enhance what you're trying to portray (see LO from Day 4).
Love, Sarah xx