Sunday, 9 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Day 8


My learnings and LO from Day 8:
  1. I don't have as much patience as I had a while back. I want to scream!
  2. Selfish people really get my goat. It's all "Me, me, me" regardless of what others are doing/feeling/going through. Get real and get with it or stop saying you want to be part of it.
  3. I have realised I am an 'ist' at times and I do not like that side of me when it rears its ugly head.
  4. I must not have an afternoon nap because I sleep too long and get nothing done.
  5. A longed for bottle of wine can disappoint enormously if it tastes like vinegar and doesn't improve with adding soda water.
  6. A night of comedy is great to lift the spirits.

Love, Sarah xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, this is Margot from the LSNED class.

I don't know either Melissa or In with the Flynns, but I adore Mrs Brown's Boys - when I remember to watch it, it's the highlight of my viewing week! So glad I can also find some clips on YouTube - a great pick-me-up if I need one.

Jennie Hart said...

Good lessons and we watched Miranda and laughed all over again :) Thanks for your kind comment on the forum.

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: