My learnings and LO from Day 8:
- I don't have as much patience as I had a while back. I want to scream!
- Selfish people really get my goat. It's all "Me, me, me" regardless of what others are doing/feeling/going through. Get real and get with it or stop saying you want to be part of it.
- I have realised I am an 'ist' at times and I do not like that side of me when it rears its ugly head.
- I must not have an afternoon nap because I sleep too long and get nothing done.
- A longed for bottle of wine can disappoint enormously if it tastes like vinegar and doesn't improve with adding soda water.
- A night of comedy is great to lift the spirits.
Love, Sarah xx