Thursday, 20 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Days 17, 18 and 19


My learnings and LO from Day 17:

  1. It's lovely seeing someone at the bus stop I haven't seen for ages
  2. I need to look more carefully at what I'm doing at times
  3. Sometimes it's hard to know what to say to be right

My learnings and LO from Day 18:
  1. When you think a day can't get stranger it can
  2. True friends stick together
  3. Trust is easily broken
  4. Autumn is really here
  5. An impromptu visit from family is more relaxed when I have a clean and tidy house
  6. Life can be unfair

My learnings and LO from Day 19:
  1. It's often hard to say I'm stuck on something, but struggling alone doesn't help
  2. Selling clothes I don't wear and that don't suit me is a great feeling
  3. A very funny game of bingo on the internet with friends helps me to feel as if I'm not alone all the time

Love, Sarah xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: