Sunday, 23 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Days 21 and 22


My learnings and LO from Day 21:
  1. Not eating properly or going to bed early is making me feel sluggish
  2. PayPal will not accept my bank account as it was linked to an old account
  3. How to print e-mails we are sent through the portal at work
  4. Sometimes you just have to let others be

My learnings and LO from Day 22:
  1. Time flies (a lesson I'm re-learning all the time)
  2. Kitten heels are not the best footwear for being on your feet working in a shop all day
  3. It's great seeing full and tidy shelves after the boss and I re-stacked and tidied them
  4. Being tired all the time isn't helping me remember what I learn

Love, Sarah xx

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think this class is so fun. Enjoying your pages

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: