Sunday, 30 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Days 26, 27, 28 and 29


My learnings and LO from Day 26:
  1. Writing down what I learn every day is a must

My learnings and LO from Day 27:
  1. I do not like having no-one to talk to on the bus due to others having lifts and different shift patterns
  2. People surprise you
  3. Confidence comes from within
  4. When a friend is down, I hate being so far away
  5. Brave Girls Truth e-mails so often hit the nail on the head

My learnings and LO from Day 28:
  1. I am not a good patient
  2. Knowing I'm financially stable, still makes me smile
  3. One number wrong in a phone number makes a difference
  4. Some things at work are just too complicated to get my head around

My learnings and LO from Day 29:
  1. I can get up early on a day off when there's things to do
  2. I need to stop buying comfort food when I'm feeling bleurgh
  3. Sleeping in the afternoon when I'm feeling bleurgh does not mean I'll wake up feeling any better
  4. And sleeping in the afternoon means that I can't get tired at night
  5. Working with Steampunk images is not so scary
  6. Despite everything in my life seeming great, I get lonely at times


Love, Sarah xx

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: