My learnings and LOs from Days 11-15:
I have learnt:
- There is not enough time in the day to do everything I need to do.
- I like coming home to a clean and tidy home.
- How to add attachments to a client's case.
- I can stand my ground on the phone.
- I need to go to bed when I'm tired and not stay up 'just because'.
I have learnt that life is a chain of events:
- Not going to bed early enough means I'm really tired in the morning and get up late
- therefore I don't have time to make my lunch and.
- buying lunch out is not easy when you're vegetarian and lactose intolerant (thank goodness for lacto tablets).
- It's also expensive over time.
- Eating chips at lunchtime means I don't know what to eat when I get home, but
- eating a cooked dinner in the evening is more filling than snacking like I used to also
- a meal doesn't take long to cook.
- Things are only private if no-one mentions them to others.
- The earlier bus being late is a good thing if I need those few minutes to be able to catch it home.
- Risotto is nicer than a slice of toast would have been.
- It's worth putting items on EBay because sometimes there interest from the start.
- Surprises are only round the corner.
- An impromptu meal out with family is amazing.
- It's possible to save enough money on your shopping bill to buy the new scrapbook programme you want.
- Buying the programme late in the evening is not a good idea when you have to get up for work.
- By eating too much dairy I'm getting heartburn and things again.
- A cafe near me does a very tasty Tiramisu.
- It's easy to get behind with projects like LSNED if I do not allow a few minutes every evening for it.
- Packing my groceries away completely as soon as they arrive is an amazing feeling as the kitchen stays clearer.
Love, Sarah xx