Sunday, 16 September 2012

LSNED 2012 - Quick Catch Up For Days 11-15


My learnings and LOs from Days 11-15:

Day 11:

I have learnt:

  1. There is not enough time in the day to do everything I need to do.
  2. I like coming home to a clean and tidy home.
  3. How to add attachments to a client's case.
  4. I can stand my ground on the phone.
  5. I need to go to bed when I'm tired and not stay up 'just because'.

Day 12:

I have learnt that life is a chain of events:
  1. Not going to bed early enough means I'm really tired in the morning and get up late
  2. therefore I don't have time to make my lunch and.
  3. buying lunch out is not easy when you're vegetarian and lactose intolerant (thank goodness for lacto tablets).
  4. It's also expensive over time.
  5. Eating chips at lunchtime means I don't know what to eat when I get home, but
  6. eating a cooked dinner in the evening is more filling than snacking like I used to also
  7. a meal doesn't take long to cook.

Day 13:
  1. Things are only private if no-one mentions them to others.
  2. The earlier bus being late is a good thing if I need those few minutes to be able to catch it home.
  3. Risotto is nicer than a slice of toast would have been.
  4. It's worth putting items on EBay because sometimes there interest from the start.

Day 14:
  1. Surprises are only round the corner.
  2. An impromptu meal out with family is amazing.
  3. It's possible to save enough money on your shopping bill to buy the new scrapbook programme you want.
  4. Buying the programme late in the evening is not a good idea when you have to get up for work.

Day 15:
  1. By eating too much dairy I'm getting heartburn and things again.
  2. A cafe near me does a very tasty Tiramisu.
  3. It's easy to get behind with projects like LSNED if I do not allow a few minutes every evening for it.
  4. Packing my groceries away completely as soon as they arrive is an amazing feeling as the kitchen stays clearer.

Love, Sarah xx

1 comment:

Margot said...

Love the layout of your daily learning pages. Some of your statements apply to me, especially the ones about staying up too late!

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: