My learnings and LO from Day 4:
- A migraine all day really can stay with you for the biggest part of the day and night.
- Shrieking children is not what you need with the above mentioned affliction.
- I do not fancy Marmite any more when coming out of a migraine.
- Afternoon TV is rubbish, but it's good to have some noise towards the end of my migraine.
- I need to be careful about what I eat and remember I have lactose intolerance.
- Doing something nice for someone makes you feel warm inside even if it's as simple as offering to cook them a meal.
- A day's learning largely governed by a migraine is not good.
Love, Sarah xx