Thursday, 13 December 2012

MAWTT - Christmas Crackers

 These is my second and last week as a 


 I gave you a sneak preview of my digi card in my last post. 
 The challenge is 

CHRISTMAS CRACKERS 
 (i.e. Funny Christmas Cards) 

If you take part, you could win a lovely prize from Sir Stampalot.


 For this card, I used various Christmas kits available on the Daisy Trail website. 
 I beheaded the snowman and used a brush to add the melted snow. 
 Hope this put a smile on your face. 

 Thank you to MAWTT for letting me be part of the team
for the last two challenges. It's been fantastic

 Love, Sarah 

  

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love it, Made me smile. Thanks for being one of the Guest Designers its been a pleasure, Love Hazelxzo

Janice said...

Great card - poor snowman! Jx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah! … I love the layout and the snowman and sentiment really made me smile!
Thanks for being GD on MAWTT !!
Hugs Sue xx

Judith said...

Ooo what a fab Christmas card and a blog to match - they both made me smile :) - thanks for making a fab card for my challenge this week hugs Judith x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great creation, love the melted snowman looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Kim. said...

This is lovely Sarah, love your beheaded snowman lol and it all fits together so well.
Kim xXx

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: