My learnings and LO from Day 7:
- Four hours sleep is really not enough.
- I need to keep on top of the cleaning rather than do it all in one go and at 2:45am.
- You never know who you might meet or where.
- It's nice talking about Dad to those who knew him from many years ago.
- My eldest nephew is getting so grown up and maturing into a lovely young man who can have amazing conversations with you.
- When you think things are going great, something can come along and stop it all suddenly.
- Computers and hard drives are only great when they're working and expensive to sort out if they stop working.
- You can fool people with soya ice-cream when it's as nice as Swedish Glace and that's with the tub being on the table in full view.
- My Mum may say the wrong thing without realising and embarrass herself, but she gets a great response and people listen to her.
- I feel like a jinx.
Love, Sarah xx