Monday, 2 September 2013

July and LSNED 2013

So much for getting back into blogging. Epic failure there. July and August went by in a blur according to this blog. We had 12 days of whirlwind when my nephew applied for and got a job working at Butlins in Mindhead. If you go there on holiday, say hi to Drew behind the bar from his Auntie Sarah. Here are a few photos from his farewell BBQ the Sunday before he left.




















It's September again which; if you know Shimelle you will already know, means it's time for LSNED (Learn Something New Every Day). I've taken part since 2009. Every year I manage to keep up with lists of things I learn every day, but not every year I manage to complete the album I start at the beginning. Here's my last four years if you fancy a peek - 2009 & 2010/2011/2012.

This year, I'm aiming to do another digi album and journalling. Here's my cover.


We were given a 'fill in the blank' sentence in our first prompt and here's mine. The 'blanks' are in italics:

My name is Sarah and today marks the start of Learn Something New 2013. This September I am most excited for the family gathering for Mum’s 70th this Friday/Saturday. I am most excited to learn new things at work with the application we use and with ways to talk to those who phone us. I am also most excited to see if I can learn how to take more care of myself with diet, exercise and sleeping as I've not managed it the last few years despite re-learning it time and time again. We’ll see.

Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: