Monday, 2 September 2013

LSNED 2013 - Day 1


Day 1 of LSNED and today I have learnt a few things -

1)      I think I learn this one every year – I need to get up earlier and give myself more time to get ready to leave the house instead of being in a constant rush.
2)     I need to stop putting off texting, ringing, e-mailing and writing letters to others. Saying I’ll do it tomorrow is ok, but one day, tomorrow is going to be too late for one of us.
3)     Cucumber is not a good thing to put with the chicken style vegan roast in bread rolls. Tomato or cranberry sauce would be much nicer.
4)     I need to look for different things to put with vegetables for dinner or I’ll be bored of the vegan lifestyle too quickly. I think a meet up with Jo and cookery books is in order pretty soon.
5)      TV is more interesting on a Sunday than a Saturday. Maybe I should make Saturday a film and popcorn night or get family over for games nights. Then I can watch Casualty on catch up.

 Here's my LO for #5


Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: