Friday, 13 September 2013

LSNED 2013 - Day 13


Day 13 of LSNED and today's learnings are all based around Friday 13th -

1)      Not being superstitious about Friday 13th, means that I just go about my day like any other day.
2)     It also means that I don’t expect things to turn out bad, for paint pots to fall on my head, for buses to go without me. You won’t hear “well, it’s Friday 13th, what do you expect?” from me. If things go wrong, it’s because they just have or I’ve not done what I should or taken care where I should. What happens on Friday 13th could happen any other day of my life too.
3)     There were only two of us in the office instead of the expected three of us. Could it be the curse of Friday 13th?
4)     The last phone call of the day made me late leaving and I had to rush for the bus. Could it be the curse of Friday 13th?
5)     When things go wrong don’t blame what can’t be seen. Look beyond that as there is usually a good reason for everything. Some things you could have changed and some things are destined to be. If you don’t change what you can or learn to accept what you can’t, you will never learn to take responsibility for your actions and will always want better than you can get or are meant to have.
Here's my LO


Love, Sarah xoxo

No comments:

PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR: