Day 20 of LSNED and today's lessons are:
1) I can change multiple separate words to the same word at the same time in a Word document (I know what I mean, even if you don’t!).
2) It feels good to see work tasks going down.
3) Salad takes much longer to eat than a bread roll and keeps you fuller for longer.
4) I need to double or triple check things I type before saving or sending.
5) Some people have more money than sense.
6) An alarm won’t necessarily wake you after a quick nap if you’re really tired.
Here's my LO